Most DIY website services make big promises but leave you with an unexpectedly high bar tab.
The team behind WebWiskee worked in the digital marketing space for years, and we saw first hand all kinds of horror stories that our clients had endured. It. Hurt. Our. Hearts.
- DIY websites that promised to be cheap to make and easy to use, but turned out to be neither.
- Website developers who knew nothing about design, ADA compliance, or how Google works.
- Money wasted on overly expensive sites that didn’t target their ideal customer.
- Websites held hostage by the developer, who would take weeks or months to respond to simple update requests.
- Years wasted not progressing in their business because of their bad online presence.